Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dimple Piercings. HELP!?

Okayy well this is a topic im very indesisive on. I want them pierced really bad but there are things that scare me. Pain is the least of my fears but sadly i am vain and scared to think that after i get them pierced there will be scars. Ive seen some pictures of scars that dont look to bad (that i could live with) and then ive seen some that are just not cute at all. On a scale of 1- 10 how bad was it for you ? Also when people first get them done i dont like them. It seems like the bars are really long. I was wondering if i could get smaller bars from the get go ? How long were your cheeks swollen for? Ohh another concern is i have natural dimples already and there not very even with eachother :( . But because there natural i dont think that it causes alot of attention like that. im afraid if i have bars through them it will be more noticable. If you can help me get over any of my fears Please help. ThankYou much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment