Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What kind of baby doll is this?

I have a Cabbage Patch Kid baby doll that my grandma gave me, and I can't find it on the website. She is about 11 inches long, head to toe, with a closed mouth, a small stubby nose, very round purplish eyes, dimples, and a tuft of red curly hair on top of her head. She has a signature printed on her rear, Xavier Roberts or something, I can't read it. She came with a felt diaper, a one-piece outfit with a bow attached, a plastic pink bottle, a small carrier, a "birth certificate" and "adoption papers", and a fill-in-the-blanks baby book with things like 'my family tree' and similar things. She may have come with other things, I got her a few years ago and I haven't noticed her much until now. What is her "title" or whatever, like original or signature or whatever, and are they still in production? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment