Thursday, July 21, 2011

Michael Jordan gold Fleer card?

I have a Gold Michael Jordan Fleer card, the thing that gets me about this card is that i dont know if its real or not, its a 1984-86 michael jordan fleer card with a gold coating on the front and back. i have seen this card before on the internet and in shops, but what puzzles me is that none of them are like mine, it has a stamp that says, "23 Karat GEMSTONES", with an actual stone in the middle none of the other cards i have seen have that stamp or stone, another thing is, on the serial number which is, 0995, but the five seems to be stamped in deeper, and the five is raised above the 099. im looking to sell this card to help pay for me and my girlfriends rent, were really counting on this so i need to know if its fake or not, if it is fake, please...be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment