Monday, July 18, 2011

I am a guy and Im in love with my female best friend, how can i tell her face to face that i love her?

We have been best friends for quite sometime, we used to do everything best friends do together, we would text all day and talk on the phone all night about everything that would go on in each others lives on a daily basis and follow the same pattern all the time. My problem was that i would argue with her cause i would be insecure and jealous if she talked to other guys or hung out with them. i never told her face to face that i wanted to be with her, but i did over the phone and she was hinting toward saying yes, but then i got into a fight with her over some guy and she got angry and we have on the decline since. She changed my life a lot and she admits i did the same for her too. I told her that i love her before over phone and texting and email, but she didn't think much of it, she would randomly tell me over phone and texting she loves me but i didn't know what do or say then. We barely talk now a days and its a very formal friendship. I have been very sad and lost without her and all i do these days is drink. when we were really close i would always be happy and full of life. She is my joy and my happiness and without her in my life, i feel really empty. When i do go to college i think about her and no matter what im doing she is always on my mind. Im always thinking how she is doing and if she is safe and is happy and smiling. It would break my heart to see another guy who doesn't deserve her to get her cause they don't know how to make her smile like i do. However, if she is truly happy with another guy i will let her go and not be selfish and get in her way. Im suppose to meet her this week after a long time and i plan to tell her how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment